In today’s technology environments, companies face problems
that were often not planned.
This program responds to the need to find new ways of growth and development
for your business, in a market context that puts the sustainability of the company at risk.
Future Mapping is a program that provides a roadmap that combines short and long term objectives with specific solutions.
The processes used are designed to help companies survive in a turbulent environment (VICA) and plan sustainable development through objectives that are not necessarily financial.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
- Reach a consensus on what kind of needs the company has.
- Provide mechanisms to coordinate change and development in a company.
- Provide analysis tools to map new opportunities.
- Based on Alex Osterwalder’s Environment Analysis methodology, Cambridge University’s Technology Roadmapping model, and Lean StartUp.
BASECAMP’S PROGRAMS ARE
TAILORED ACCORDING TO THE NEEDS
OF EACH ORGANISATION.
Are you interested?
Leave us your e-mail and you’ll receive
all the info in your inbox.
TIFFANY & CO.
“We found in Basecamp the perfect companions to face our challenge: break the routine and raising awareness about belonging and commitment, which would improve and strengthen our organizational work environment.” Bettina Piñeiro, Sales Director Retail Spain
ERNST & YOUNG
“Our collaboration with Basecamp has meant a difference when designing an innovative and customer-focused value proposition. They managed to coordinate a multicultural team working under a common goal. I’ve never felt ‘teaming’ so strong.” Beatriz Sanz Saiz, Partner, Financial Services
HOW DO WE DO IT?:
- External analysis. What is the scenario? Explore and define.
- Internal analisis. Understand the company; definition of the scope of action.
- Ideation Generation of 5 innovative and high potential business ideas; definition of convergence criteria.
- Definition of 2 prototypes and successful KPI; LEAN validation cycle in the market.
- Learning and action. Share what has been learnt; impact of the plan on the strategy of new lines of business for the company.